|Name of the officer-in-charge||Sri Arnab Chinya, WBCS (Exe)|
|Telephone No: – 033-2641-4910|
|Contact Detail||Telephone No: – 033-2641-2024 / 2961 (T) / 2641-3367 / 0029 (F) / 033-2638-1826 (PA – Direct)|
|E-mail:- dm-how-wb[at]nic[dot]in , dmhowrahwb[at]gmail[dot]com|
|Address:- Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Howrah, 3rd Floor, New Collectorate Building, 6, Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Post + PS + District – Howrah, Pin – 711 101.|
|Name of the Officers and Staffs||
|Duties Performed by this Department||
1) Different types of official letters / public correspondences received by post / by hand / through fax / through official email etc. and send the same to the concerned departments / sections by the interest of public service.
2) Maintaining Annual Confidential Report of the Officers attached to Howrah Collectorate.
3) Submission of Monthly Secret Report of this district to the Commissioner, Presidency Division, Kolkata.
4) Submission of Civil Cipher Report of this district to DIG, IB, WB.
5) Custodian of Assets Statements of officer / staff attached to Howrah Collectorate.
6) Conduct vigilance enquiry relating to the officer / staff of this Collectorate.
7) Dealing with the matters relating to the VVIP Tour Programme.
8) Dealing with the secret matters received from District Intelligence Branch.
9) Handling telephone calls for the District Magistrate, Howrah.
10) Dealing with the matters of public grievances / complaints etc. received both physically / over telephone and try to sort out the same.
11) Dealing with the matters relating to the arrangements of meeting at the Bungalow Conference Hall.
12) This section is also deals with the matters regarding implementation of different schemes issued by the Government of West Bengal from time to time.
13) Different types of activities relating to DM’s Bungalow are being conducted by this section.
14) Different types of inspections are conducted by this section.
15) Keeping of different types of books at the disposal of this section including All India Services Manuals and West Bengal Services Manuals etc.
|Maintenance of Register||