|Name of staff
Sri Sudhin Kr. Chakaraborty, Project Manager(ME)& DDO
Sri Asit Kr. Chowdhury, Manager (NCES)
Sri Samir Kr. Sarkar, Manager(Credit)
Sri GourangaNaskar, Manager (Mkt)
Sri Subodh Kumar Manna, Manager(EI)
Sri Samir Kr. Roy, Manager(KVI)
Sri SubrataChattopadhyay, Personal Assistant(Grade-II)
Sri Buddhadev Das, Personal Assistant (Basic Grade)
Sri KinkarPratihar, Industrial Development Officer
Sri NirmalyaSinha, Industrial Development Officer
Sri Ramen Kr. Biswas, Industrial Development Officer
Sri JayantaAcharjee, Industrial Development Officer
Sri Arun Kr. Biswas, Industrial Development Officer
Sri SubrataChakraborty, Industrial Development Officer
Sm.BinapaniPradhan, Industrial Development Officer
Sri BiswapriyaDutta, Industrial Development Officer
Sm.SuparnaSen(Sarkar), Industrial Development Officer
Sri Aloke Kr. Nandi, Industrial Development Officer(to be retired on 30-9-16)
Sri Asit Kr. Banerjee, Industrial Development Officer
Sri Prabhat Kr. Roy, UDC (In-charge of H/C)
Sm.MoumitaDutta (Polley), UDC
Sri PrasenjitKarmakar, UDC-Cashier
Sri RajatSubhra Mukherjee, UDC
Sk. Nizamuddin Ahmed, Foundry Asstt
Sri KaushikBarui, Peon
Sri BholaDhanuk, Night Guard
Sri Ramesh Chandra Kar, Darwan (CLF)
Sri SuranjanBhowmick, Darwan (CLF)
|Duties of the Department & Services
The main functions of this Department are as follows:-
1. Processing the cases of West Bengal State Incentive Scheme and all matters related to WBIS/Implementation of MSME Policy, 2013.
2. Issuance of Pollution Clearance Certificate in respect of Green (COE & COO), Orange(COE) & Acknowledgement of White Category Industries.
3. UAM handholding support to MSMEs .
4. Authentication of EM-II Cases as per MSMED Act and other related matters.
5. Works related to Micro & Small Scale Enterprises Cluster Dev. Programme (MSE-CDP)
6. Implementation of Sector Leadership Project (KANDARI).
7. Functioning of MFC (MSME Facilitation Centre), Dasnagar, Howrah as dedicated as Dedicated Service Provider on Statutory Compliances for an MSME entrepreneur.
8. Implementation of EDP / ESDP / Other Skill Training Programmes.
9. Matters related to Industrial Census.
10. Matters related to Coir Developmental activities / Coir Trg. Prog. Etc. and liaison with Coir Board, Regional Office.
11. Business Plan Competition/ Mentoring of entrepreneurs.
12. Awareness Programme of MSME&T Department / Monitoring of entrepreneurs.
13. Work related to BSAI/AEP recovery matters.
14. Implementation of ‘Karmathirthas’ in the district.
15. Matters related to Handicrafts Development Programmes.
16. Matters related to Old Age Artisan Pension.
17. Work related to Artisan Photo I/Card & Other Welfare Scheme.
18. Credit Linkage of handicraft artisans etc. under PMMY Scheme
19. Implementation of Trade based Skill Training under LIFE (Life in Full Employment) – NREGA of Howrah District.
20. Promotional Trg. Prog. On Handicrafts / Beekeeping Trg. Prog.
21. Matters related to Grant-in-Aid to the Technical Institutions.
22. Implementation of PMEGP Scheme.
23. Stand Up India Programme – Handholding Support.
24. Organising Monthly Financial Clinic.
25. Liaison with LDM/Financial Institutions.
26. Work related to Handicraft Fairs/ Exhibition/District Level Handicraft Competition.
27. Appraisal of MSME Project/Scheme Vetting.