|Name of the Officer-in-Charge
||Dr. Mintu Chowdhury ,WBCS (Exe)
||Address: Deputy Director, Animal Resources, Development & Parishad Officer, Howrah Rameswar Malia Prani Sampad Bhawan, 429, G.T.Road(North), Howrah-711101
|Telephone no : 033- 2666-1535, 033-2666-9750 , 033-2666-1525(Fax)
|Name of the Staff
|Duties of the Department & Services
- Deputy Director, ARD & P.O- Acts as administrative and technical head at district level of Animal Resources Development Department.
- District Veterinary Officer-Supervising & monitoring of all technical works and work at in charge of the establishment in absence of the Deputy Director, ARD & PO.
- Assistant Director - Monitoring Animal Health care activities , disease diagnosis , prevention and control, treatment & extension activities.
- District Livestock Officer & Asst. Supdt. Of Livestock- Assist the Asst Directors and District Veterinary Officer in discharging departmental activities.
- State Animal Health Centre- Animal Health care activities.
- Block Livestock Dev. Officer- Acts as administrative head at block level of Animal Resources Development Department.
- Block Animal Health Centre-Animal Health care & developmental activities at block level under the administrative control of BLDO.
- Addl. Block Animal Health Centre- Animal Health care & developmental activities at block level under the administrative control of BLDO.
- Animal Dev. Aid Centre-Primary Animal Health care activities at G.P. level.
- Prani Bandhu-Self employed personnels working under Pashim Banga Go-Sampad Bikash Sanstha of the department of ARD for Artificial insemination & Vaccination work at G.P. level.
Animal Health (Treatment ,Vaccination & Insurance)
- Animal Health Camp
- Artificial Insemination with Breed Up Gradation
- Mass Artificial Insemination with estrus Synchronization
- Activities of the Disease Investigation Laboratory
- Samples sending to Central Lab. / RDDL for diagnostic approach
- Fodder Development &Minikit distribution activities.
- Training of Farmer with self-employment
- Rural Backyard Poultry Development Scheme
- Optimization of Productive Efficiency through Animal Health Camp
- Augmentation of Meat production by intensive Sheep/Goat rearing through adoption of good Husbandry Practice-NMPS
- National Livestock Mission, Sub Mission Skil Dev., Tech. Transfer & Extension- Farmer/Pranimitra/Livestock Mela/Cattle Insurance
- Feed & Fodder Dev., Chaff cutter distribution/Azola cultivation
- Bishes Go-Sampad BikashAbhijan
- Bird flu and its awareness
- Modified Bishes Go-Sampad BikashAbhijan
- NABARD linked programmes
- ATMA related Schemes
- Farm Activities
- Disaster Management particularly Flood
|Administrative Structure (HR) of the Section
|Relevant Acts & Guidelines