|Name of the Officer-in-Charge
||Sri Jagannath Bhar, WBCS(Exe)
||Telephone No: - 033-2638-0292
6, Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, New Collectorate Building, 5th Floor, Howrah-1.
E-mail id of Health Section: dmhealthhwh[at]gmail[dot]com
E-mail id of RSBY Cell : howrahrsby[at]gmail[dot]com
|Name of the Staff
Rekha Roychowdhury, UDC
|Duties of the Department & Services
1)Co-ordinating with the C.M.O.H. office & B.D.O. & B.M.O.H. regarding infrastructure development of BPHC /PHC / Sub-Centres
2)Monitoring of Public health related matters like Pulse Polio, Health Sub-Centre, ASHA, BPHC, PHC, ANM.
3) Analyzing different Health related parameters like Institutional delivery, Infant mortality rate, MMR & taking subsequent measures
4)Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana:
a) Enrollment of beneficiaries and issuing of RSBY Smart Card
b) Monitoring of Hospitalization & treatment of RSBY patients
c) Redressal of Grievances and holding of DGRC meeting
d) Monitoring of empanelment of Nursing Homes & Hospitals
e) Organizing IEC / Health Camps for RSBY
5) Registration of Birth & Death, Cigarate & Other Tobaco Products Act, 2003.
|Administrative Structure (HR) of the Section
|Function in details & Public Services provided
- Public Health Monitoring
- Prevention & Control of Vector Borne Diseases, Water borne diseases, Tuberculosis
- Monitoring of routine Immunisation, Pulse Polio Immunisation and other special immunization programme
- Construction related issues of BPHC/PHC/Health Sub-Centre
- Monitoring of function of ANM/ASHA
- All RSBY enrollment, empanelment, hospitalization/treatment & grievance redressal
- Delayed registration of Birth & Death under HMC & Bally Municipality
|Relevant Acts & Guidelines
|Reports(of last Six months)
- SNCUs (02) at Howrah District Hospital & Uluberia Sub-Division Hospital are running successfully.
- Fair Price Medicine Shops (06) at Howrah DH, Uluberia SDH, TLJ SGH, Gabberia SGH, Udaynarayanpur SGH & Belur SGH are functioning.
- All 9 SNSUs have started functioning satisfactorily (TLJ SGH, Gabberia SGH, UNPur SGH, Amta RH, Domjur RH, JBPur RH, BB Dhar RH, Bagnan RH & Jhumjhumi BPHC).
- RSBY (09) is running at Howrah DH, Uluberia SDH, Gabberia SGH, TLJ SGH, South Howrah SGH, Belur SGH, UNPur SGH, Bauria SGH & Satyabala IDH is implemented first in the State.
- Upgraded Amta RH into 80 beds
- CT Scan facility is running in Howrah DH under PPP
- Dialysis Unit & Digital X-Ray are nearing to complete.
- 12-beded CCU is running successfully in Howrah DH
- Granted approval from DNB Authority, Delhi to Howrah DH for 5 disciplines e.g. Medicine, Surgery, G&O, Paediatrician & Eye.
- Another CCU will be opened at Uluberia SDH and HDU will be opened at Amta RH. The work is under-process.
- Up-to-date payment of fixed honorarium to all of the eligible ASHAs (1966) has been completed.
- Construction of MCH Hub at Uluberia SDH is completed.
- Indoor services at Nabagram PHC (Shyampur-I), Dhulasimla PHC (Uluberia-I) & Penro Harishpur PHC (UNPur) Block have been started.
- Award received for best performing BMOH (Amta-I), MO (Amta RH), HMO (Amta RH), ANM (Amta-I & Shyampur-I) (year 2013)
- Received highest institutional delivery award for B.B. Dhar RH, Domjur RH, Bagnan RH & JBPur RH (2012-13).